Specific brainwave entrainment recordings in the delta brainwave frequency can help you achieve a deep, restorative sleep experience, while requiring less effort on your part to achieve this slow wave state.
Delta waves are associated with the unconscious and deep, slow brain activity found in deep sleep.
These waves are usually experienced by newborn infants, as well as in healthy adults in deep rejuvenating sleep or in very deep states of meditation.
Anti-aging hormones like the human growth hormone (HGH), melatonin, and serotonin replenish the body’s energy system, rejuvenating your mind, body and spirit while in this brainwave state.
Benefits of Delta Brainwaves
· Deep dreamless sleep, but you may be aware (after using brainwave entrainment repeatedly) during a meditative state, like that of a yogi, that you exist but without a body or a name.
· Trance state. There has been suggestion that this is the brainwave that connects you completely to the collective unconscious or God. We are predominantly in this state when we are in the womb and during the last stages of our dying.
· Anti-aging; reduces cortisol, a stress hormone that, when over-produced, instructs the body to destroy itself.
· Increases levels of DHEA (anti-aging) and melatonin (decreases aging process).
· Delta wave acts as a form of radar seeking out information to understand on the deepest level of the unconscious, things that you cannot understand through your thought processes.
· Provides intuition.
· Empathetic attunement and insight.
· Conducive to miracle type healing.
· Access to divine knowledge.
· Inner being and personal growth.
· Trauma recovery.
· Samadhi; “One with the Universe”.
· Near death experience.
· Profound relaxation.
· Restorative sleep.
· Feelings of tranquility and peace, if you can stay aware, as in a deep meditation.
· Earth resonance; connection to the earth.
· Enhancement of receptivity.
· Resolves depression and anxiety.
· Balances satiation. Stops the craving for carbohydrates and salt.
· Whole-being regeneration.
· DNA stimulation.
· Pain relief.
· Production of endogenous opiates; natural morphine.
· Sedative effect on bleeding, bruises, insomnia, and sinusitis.
· Less severe symptoms with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
· Entrainment between hypothalamus, pituitary and pineal glands.
· Benefits dyslexia and Alzheimer symptoms.
· Helps hair grow and returns it to its natural color.
· Stimulation of pituitary gland to release HGH to develop muscle, recovery from injuries, and produce rejuvenation effects.
· Feeling of well-being.
· Helps with relationships; harmony and balance.
· Mood elevator.
· Boosts the immune system.
Many health problems are connected with not getting enough delta waves in our day-to-day living. Without enough sleep in a slow wave frequency, we age faster and become ill more often.
By listening to a brainwave entrainment recording specific to the delta wave, you can experience the benefits associated with this life-giving frequency. Delta wave will help you achieve deep relaxation and an improvement in your over-all life and health.