Are you sleep deprived? Do you have trouble remembering when you last woke up refreshed and ready for the day?
Restore this most important period of your day by listening to, and falling asleep with delta brainwave entrainment. Brainwave entrainment can introduce a delta brainwave pattern to your brain, inducing a delta frequency and state of consciousness. All benefits associated with the delta state are easily and quickly received.
Catching a cap nap during the day is all well and good, and can get you by, but over time, your mind and body will need the deep restoration of the unconscious sleep of delta.
Delta brainwave frequency is the slowest brainwave, highest amplitude, and is our deepest level of dreamless sleep, releasing chemicals and hormones that can relieve stress and increase your longevity. This is an unconscious state of consciousness, similar to coma or hibernation, but one you can easily wake up from.
Are You Sleep Deprived?
· Do you have trouble falling asleep? Does it take longer than 15 minutes?
· Do you fall asleep the second your head hits the pillow?
· Do you wake up frequently?
· Do you wake up and stay awake-maybe just falling asleep, deeply, before your alarm goes off?
Why You May Be Sleep Deprived
· You are getting older.
· You’ve been exposed to too much artificial light during the evening.
· You work night shifts.
· You frequently fly in and out of your time zone.
Why You Need To Get Some Real Sleep
You need to sleep to rest, to heal, to learn, to dream, and to connect with your Source.
· Sleep is a building process that accentuates the growth and rejuvenation of your immune, nervous, skeletal, and muscular systems.
· It restores the body’s energy supplies that you undoubtedly, use up during the day.
· Muscle and skin tissue repairs in this state.
· The growth hormone HGH is released rebuilding tissue.
· A delta sleep restores your mental energy.
· These slow waves have been proven to enhance health and increases lifespan.
· Unconscious sleep aids memories by refreshing and reorganizing them.
· Sleep makes new memories. Without this state of sleep, memories do not hold.
· Delta helps you connect to your Source or Universal Energy and can impress you with mystical encounters.
· A deep sleep can open the door to different realities, far beyond our third dimensional reality.
· This deep, normally unconscious state, gives you access to cosmic memories and secret knowledge, which shows up during your waking consciousness as insight and intuition.
Delta brainwave entrainment will take away your sleep deprivation and rejuvenate your mind and body. You’ll restore your youth by releasing anti-aging hormones, reduce the production of cortisol, a stress response hormone that compromises your immune system, connect your inner self with spiritual dimensions, enables you to have better emotional health, and regenerates your blood and brain cells.
And besides all of that, delta brainwave entrainment it helps you sleep the good sleep.